At Peters & Peters we are committed to operating our business in an environmentally responsible way.
Our primary targets are to:
- reduce consumption of materials
- increase recycling, including WEEE directive compliance
- reduce energy consumption
- promote efficiency and raise awareness of energy consumption
- deal with environmentally responsible suppliers
We manage our environmental responsibilities in accordance with UK and European legislation. Our Green Team ensures that our environmental policies are known across the practice.
Recyclable materials are removed from our offices daily and we dispose of items such as printer cartridges and mobile phones through charitable recycling schemes.
We take a lot of flights every year to attend conferences and engage in Business Development overseas. This comes at a cost to the environment, so we’ve decided to off-set our carbon emissions on all non-client funded flights. We are proud to work with Clear, (approved by the Quality Assurance Standard) by offsetting our air miles to invest in carbon-reduction projects and taking responsibility for our footprint.