Head of International
Sources say Keith Oliver is a “very accomplished and experienced litigator” and also praise his negotiation skills, remarking that “if he can’t settle a case, no one can.” He has great depth of experience handling complex international fraud disputes, along with asset tracing and recovery. Chambers & Partners 2020
- Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats (AIJA)
- British Italian Lawyer’s Association (BILA)
- Commercial Fraud Lawyers Association (CFLA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
- London Solicitors Litigation Association (LSLA)
- British and Colombian Chamber of Commerce
- International Academy of Financial Crime Litigators
A renowned litigator and excellent practitioner, Keith is recognised as one of the world’s best investigative lawyers and leads the firm’s international strategy.
Keith specialises in commercial, regulatory and trust litigation, and heads the specialist commercial litigation and civil fraud and asset freezing team at Peters & Peters. He has spent his career specialising in international disputes and the location, freezing and recovery of misappropriated assets involving emergency relief procedures and the management of legal teams from many jurisdictions. His work often involves multi jurisdictional actions in the USA, continental Europe and worldwide. He is widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading lawyers in civil fraud with a reputation for addressing and resolving the most intractable of disputes and crises faced by individuals and companies.
He is consistently ranked as a ‘leading lawyer’ in both Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners legal directories in the Commercial Litigation, Civil Fraud and Fraud categories, is a founding member and fellow of the International Academy of Financial Crime Litigators and has co-chaired the acclaimed C5 Fraud & Asset Tracing Conference series for over 20 years.
- Saudi based company in proceedings brought against former employees for breaches of trust including the misappropriation of funds
- Finding of corruption in litigation against Bernie Ecclestone concerning sale of Formula One
- Representation of former owners of Liverpool Football Club in relation to its sale for £300 million
- Substantial shareholder dispute involving US consultancy and UK subsidiary
To contact Keith please call:
+44 (0)20 7822 7722