Event: Justice in many courts: litigating parallel arbitral, civil and criminal proceedings
UPDATE: The venue for this event has changed and is now The Ivy Club (see address below).
We are co-hosting a panel with Brick Court Chambers as part of LIDW23.
Reflecting a continuing growth of international arbitration and the pro-arbitration stance of the English courts on the one hand and the sophistication of cross-border fraud and economic crime on the other, this panel will consider parallel proceedings with a particular focus on emerging issues encountered in practice.
Where and when?
– 19 May: 8.30am-10.30am
– The Ivy Club, 9 West Street, London WC2H 9NE.
– Sir Christopher Clarke – chair, Barrister, Brick Court Chambers
– Simon Salzedo KC, Barrister, Brick Court Chambers
– Fionn Pilbrow KC, Barrister, Brick Court Chambers
– Maria Cronin, Partner, Peters & Peters
– Emma Ruane, Partner, Peters & Peters
– Vlad Meerovich, Partner, Peters & Peters