Travel Risk Management: ISO 31030, legal risks and mitigation
On 15 November, together with our partners, we hosted a seminar on the legal implications for travel risk management (TRM) arising from the publication of ISO 31030.
The seminar was aimed at senior corporate travel / travel risk professionals, C-suite executives with responsibility for travel risk and senior legal professionals in large corporates.
Topics covered included:
– An update of the current corporate travel landscape
– An overview of ISO 31030, how it came about, its scope, benefits and roll out developments
– Insights on criminal legal risk and civil law risk in corporate travel from a UK, US and French perspective
– Adopting the standard: PwC’s experience
– Risk mitigation strategies
– Lee Whiteing, Commercial Director, Global Secure Accreditation
– Brian Moore, Operations Director, Global Secure Accreditation
– Frédéric Bellanca, Partner, Dartevelle Dubest Bellanca & Associés
– Fabrice Dubest, Partner, Dartevelle Dubest Bellanca & Associés
– Ben Fischer, Partner, Morvillo Abramowitz Grand Iason & Anello PC
– Laetitia Piroddi, Travel Risk and Security Manager, PwC
Want to know more?
Peters & Peters, Dartevelle Dubest Bellanca & Associés and Morvillo Abramowitz Grand Iason & Anello PC produced three distinct papers to help corporates understand the ISO’s potential impact on employer travel security obligations and liabilities in the context of existing UK, French and US law.