Keith Oliver to chair C5 Fraud, Asset Tracing and Recovery, Geneva
Head of International Keith Oliver, is chairing day two of C5’s 2017 Fraud, Asset Tracing and Recovery Conference in Geneva. Robert Hunter of Edmond Marshall McMahon to chair day one. Keith is also moderating the session titled: Fraud Litigation in the Middle East: Do’s and Don’ts.
Panellists for this session include:
- Mohammed Al Dahbashi, Managing partner, Mohammed Al Dahbashi Advocates & Legal Consultants
- Peter Gray, Partner, Kingsgrove Partners
- Adrian Flook, CTF Communications
- Ravinder Thukral, Associate, Brown Rudnick
They will discuss the following:
- Civil and criminal issues
- Transporting of Judgments
- Enforcing in the DIFC and UAE
- Criminal Liability – Interpol and parallel jurisdiction
- Reputational issues in Middle East jurisdictions
To read the full conference agenda and to register, see here.