Webinar: navigating legal disputes with Russian entities under EU, UK and US sanctions regimes
While the main purpose of Western sanctions against Russia over the past eight months is to stop Russia’s military action in Ukraine, they have also made it much more challenging to pursue and defend legal claims involving Russian entities and individuals before courts and arbitral tribunals in Europe and the United States.
This webinar will offer practical advice for navigating disputes involving Russian counterparties. Join experts from Dechert LLP and Peters & Peters as they discuss the most recent developments in the EU, UK and U.S. sanctions regimes.
Wednesday 12 October, 12, 4pm–5:15pm BST, 11am–12:15pm EDT, 5pm–6.15pm CEST
– Anna Bradshaw, Peters & Peters, Partner
– Keith Oliver, Peters & Peters, Head of International
– Alistair Jones, Peters & Peters, Senior Associate
– Alexandre de Gramont, Dechert, Partner, International Arbitration
– Laura M. Brank, Dechert, Partner and Head of Russia Practice
– Darshak Dholakia, Dechert, Partner, International Trade
For further information about the webinar, please contact email@example.com