Partner Hannah Laming speaking at Thomson Reuters Managing Risk Conference 2017
Business Crime Partner, Hannah Laming is presenting a breakout session at the Thomson Reuters Managing Risk Conference. Hannah’s session titled “Preparing for and Managing Investigations and Dawn Raids”, will discuss the following:
- If a company comes under investigation by a regulator, what practical steps can it take to protect itself and its reputation?
- Putting in place systems and processes to prepare for dawn raids and internal investigations should they become necessary
- Managing employee expectations during an internal investigation
- Is an internal investigation covered by LPP post the ENRC decision? What are the implications of this decision?
- Self-reporting, DPAs and cooperation in the context of a criminal investigation
Read the full agenda here.