Michael O’Kane to Chair ‘Compliance Sanctions’ panel at the 35th Cambridge International Symposium on Economic Crime
Senior partner Michael O’Kane will chair a panel discussion workshop titled – Compliance Sanctions on Tuesday 5 September at the University of Cambridge. The panel will cover:
- Sanctions overview, their impact and how they are policed.
- What are Sanctions – from the perspective of the panel.
- The role of OFSI.
- How does OFSI compare to OFAC.
- OFSI’s impact on compliance and risk assessments.
- Approach taken to Sanctions enforcements between EU Members States, EU and the US.
For more information and to register, please see here.