“The Criminal Cartel Offence: Where are we now?” – Michael O’Kane provides expert guidance in Practical Law video
Michael O’Kane, Head of Business Crime at Peters & Peters, was invited to provide expert guidance on UK cartel enforcement in “The Criminal Cartel Offence: Where are we now?”, a video for Practical Law.
Michael’s video can be accessed here, via the Practical Law website.
- Prosecutions to date under the UK cartel offence
- Reasons behind the lack of UK enforcement
- Global trends in cartel enforcement
- Removal of the need to prove dishonesty
- Implications of the changes
- Advice for companies that discover cartel conduct
- How best to approach an internal investigation
- What the future holds for cartel enforcement