Webinar: How will ISO 31030 affect work travel crises?
ISO 31030 came out in September 2021 and is the first truly global benchmark for travel risk management, providing a good practice framework.
Understanding the standard will help corporate organisations whose employees need to travel to consider the extent to which they are meeting their duty of care to their employees and others in the context of travels.
On 1 June, we will be hosting a webinar in partnership with Global Secure Accreditation where we will discuss the standard and how risk, legal and compliance departments can better manage their travel risks.
1 June 2022, 2-3pm GMT
– What is ISO 31030 and why it matters
– What are the legal implications of ISO 31030, including civil and criminal case studies
– Some potential scenarios and outcomes
– Michael O’Kane, Senior Partner, Peters & Peters
– Andrew Wallis, Of Counsel, Peters & Peters
– Julia Steinhardt, Associate, Peters & Peters
– Holly Buick, Associate, Peters & Peters
– Bob Quick, Director, Global Secure Accreditation
Can’t make it?
Please register even if you cannot attend and we will send you a recording of the webinar as well as any supporting documents afterwards.
Want to know more?
We recently released a related white paper, Business travel risk: what does new ISO guidance mean for corporate liability?, which can be viewed here.
For further information about the webinar, please contact the MBD team at firstname.lastname@example.org