Peters & Peters provided training to compliance professionals within the UK regulated sector
Partners Neil Swift and Anna Bradshaw assisted by Associate Nicholas Queree presented an intensive 3-hour workshop for UK Finance, on recent changes to the AML/CTF regime and asset recovery legislation.
Topics covered included:
- Assessing money laundering and terrorist financing risk
- Calibrating customer due diligence and ongoing monitoring
- Staff-specific considerations
- Group-wide compliance
- Filing suspicious activity reports
- Proactive and reactive information sharing
- Communications with law enforcement authorities and regulators
- Considerations specific to cross-border investigations
- Lessons learnt from recent enforcement actions
For further information about the workshop, please contact Anna Bradshaw or Neil Swift.