As a leading firm in the UK, in the areas of commercial and regulatory litigation, business crime and extradition, we employ high-calibre UK-qualified solicitors and barristers.
We have the following associate positions:
- Commercial litigation / Civil Fraud Junior Lawyer (1-4 yrs pqe) – must have com lit experience, civil fraud helpful
- Commercial litigation / Civil Fraud Mid/Senior Level Lawyer (5-7 yrs pqe) – must have both civil fraud and general commercial litigation experience
- Business Crime Associates x 2 (3-6 yrs pqe) – must have experience of at least 2 areas out of: FCA, general WCC and sanctions
Our associate solicitor and employed barrister positions offer the opportunity to work on stimulating, high-profile and complex international criminal litigation.
If you are interested in joining the Business Crime department, previous experience in Criminal Law is essential, while experience in fraud, extradition or regulatory litigation is always an advantage. Similarly, for the Commercial Litigation/Civil Fraud department, you will need relevant previous experience and a real enthusiasm for this type of work.
Our lawyers are outstanding and motivated individuals with excellent academic and training records, a strong team ethic and highly developed interpersonal skills. Our lawyers engage effectively with clients, often in difficult circumstances and work efficiently as part of a team, analysing complex and voluminous evidence under tight time constraints and tackling novel and complex legal problems.
In addition to your salary, we offer a generous benefits package which includes:
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance (4 x salary)
- Free eye test and annual flu jab
- Private medical insurance (BUPA)
- Subsidised health club membership
- Employee assistance (confidential telephone counselling service)
We are a friendly and sociable firm with many social activities taking place each year. These include parties, drinks and lunches as well as sporting activities such as football and netball. We run a range of clubs and have regular theatre, film and art gallery outings. We also actively engage in CSR (corporate social responsibility) activities and are currently raising funds for our chosen charitable cause, please click here to read more. Recent fundraising events have included a sky dive, abseil, dress-down days, CSR breakfasts and cake bakes. All staff are encouraged to get involved.
Peters & Peters Solicitors LLP champions diversity and inclusiveness. Please complete the attached Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form and send this with your application.
Please let us know if you will require us to make any reasonable adjustments, should you be invited to attend an interview.
You can contact our HR department on +44 (0)20 7822 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.